Students that are interested in come To Esan for an exchange program, should do the following steps
FIRST STEP FOR PARTNER UNIVERSITY COORDINATORS - NOMINATIONNomination deadline: 31st March 2017 (Semester II)
- Last Name
- First Name
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Length of stay (fall semester - full year - spring semester)
- E-mail address
- Field of study (Business / Economics, Law, Political Science)
- Level of study (bachelor or master)
SECOND STEP FOR NOMINATED STUDENTS – REGISTRATIONApplication deadline: 30th April 2017 (Semester II)
After being nominated by the home university, exchange students must filled the registration form and create an account on https://exchange.ue.edu.pe/account/login
After this they will receive a user and password and you will be able to upload the requested documents in our on-line Web Self-Service Platform.
Students must register to the Web Self-Service.
By logging into the system students will be able to proceed to the next step.
THIRD STEP FOR REGISTERED STUDENT - APPLICATIONStudents will have to upload a scan of the following (we suggest you prepare scans in this phase):
- Application Form signed and paste photo
- 1 digital photo. See the requirements attached
- Spanish Certificate, Level minimum required: Intermediate (*For Exchange Students)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Learning Agreement
- Official Transcripts of records from all courses taken at home university
- A clear passport copy
- A letter in Spanish, introducing to himself/herself and explaining motivations to participate at Esan
- Copy of international health insurance mandatory
- English Certificate, Level minimum required: TOEFL 80 IBT or IELTS 6.5
- Airline ticket
Exchange Office will send the incoming students an acceptance and welcome letter with practical information via e-mail.
We recommend showing these letters to the immigration department at the airport, so they could be informed of the length of your stay in Peru.