Incoming Students - VISA Guidance

VISA Guidance

Once the application has been accepted, Universidad ESAN will send the official Admission Letters to international students. Each student should process their visa in the Peruvian consulate of each country.

To find a Peruvian consulate around the world, visit this link:

We do not recommend students to enter to our country with a Tourist Visa. In the case that students decide to do so, Universidad ESAN will not be responsible for the administrative procedures to change the immigration status. Student would need to do it independently, considering that this is a hard process that will take approximately 3 to 4 months.

ESAN International Office contact: Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.

Log in