Students that are interested in coming to Esan for an exchange program, should do the following steps.
FIRST STEP FOR PARTNER UNIVERSITY COORDINATORS – NOMINATION
Semester I (Mid-March – Mid-July)
Nomination deadline: March 31st
Application deadline: April 30th
Semester II (Mid-August – Mid-December)
Nomination deadline: October 31st
Application deadline: November 30th
Download nomination form here:
SECOND STEP FOR NOMINATED STUDENTS – REGISTRATION
After being nominated by the home university, exchange students must fill out the registration form and create an account at http://exchange.ue.edu.pe/account/login
After this, they will receive a user and password and you will be able to upload the requested documents to our online Web Self-Service Platform.
Students must register for the Web Self-Service.
By logging into the system, students can proceed to the next step.
THIRD STEP FOR REGISTERED STUDENT - APPLICATION
Students will have to upload a scan of the following (we suggest you prepare scans in this phase):
- Application form online signed by the coordinator and pasted photo.
- 1 digital photo. See the requirements attached
- CV in English or Spanish
- Official Transcript of Records from all courses taken at home University in English or Spanish
- A clear Passport copy
- Learning Agreement
- A letter in English or Spanish, introducing yourself and explaining your motivations to participate in Universidad ESAN Exchange Program
- Copy of International Health Insurance
- Spanish Language Certificate: For Exchange Students taking courses in Spanish or Double Degree students (if not native in Spanish) required a certificate of B2 or a letter from the home institution stating the student has a good command of this language (B2 level)
- English Language Certificate: For Exchange Students taking courses in English is required an English Language Certificate (if not native) - TOEFL IBT 80 or IELTS 6.5 or a letter from the home institution stating the student has a good command of this language (B2 level)
Exchange Office will send the incoming students an acceptance and welcome letter with practical information via e-mail.
We recommend showing these letters to the immigration department at the airport, so they are informed of the length of your stay in Peru.